This is for the Lovers out there! A creamy sensation that still gets the job done. It’s going to be a special day for you guys so you might as well have a special drink. This one is called an “Agave Kiss.”
- 2 oz Tequila (the receipe calls for silver, but you can really use Reposado or Anejo depending on your taste)
- 1 oz white creme de cacao
- 1 oz double cream
- 1/2 oz Chambord
- white chocolate flakes for rimming
- fresh raspberries for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker with ice, add tequila, white crème de cacao, double cream and Chambord.
- Shake for 15 seconds.
- Pour into a chilled cocktail glass, rimmed with white chocolate, add a spear of fresh raspberries, and serve.