According to Huffingtonpost.com, Adam Wojtanowicz’s (woh-TAN-oh-witz) went to the hospital Sunday complaining of abdominal pain that wouldn’t go away despite taking medication. Doctors found a metal bristle & performed emergency surgery. Adam says he recently hosted a cookout, thinks a steel bristle from his grill brush fell onto his steak.
Tags: 100.3 WRNB PHILADELPHIA » Adam Wojtanowicz » CDC » DJ Touchtone » huffingtonpost.com » KYLE THE ALCOHOLIC PRODUCER » Man Gets BBQ Brush Bristle Lodged In His Stomach! Video » THE BASEMENT PARTY » THE LADY B SHOW » Worlds Number 1 Blind Dj